Ok. An election happened and we need to talk about it. There are fewer of our trademark goof-em-ups, but this was a cathartic episode for all of us involved.
- What About Bob?
- Presidential Election Results: Donald J. Trump Wins - NYTimes
- Holiday Party - The Talk Show
Merlin Mann returns to the show to discuss the election, by which we mostly talk around the election.
- White evangelicals just elected a thrice-married blasphemer: What that means for the religious right - USA Today
Four out of five white evangelicals voted for the Republican nominee, according to exit polls.
- A Christian in America – A Personal Story
I saw this stat that said that 85% of Evangelical Christians voted for Trump… I don’t get it… I mean, I do in a way, but it breaks my heart that they cling to a name they so clearly do not espouse the virtues of.
- Being a Community - SABOT AT STONY POINT
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Loses Bid for 7th Term in Arizona - NYTimes
- Getting a passport for a child under 16
- Omarosa on 'Bow Down to President Trump' Comment
- I'm Gonna Mend Lots of Things Now - Jeremy Clarkson - YouTube
"To all the little girls watching...never doubt that you are valuable and powerful & deserving of every chance & opportunity in the world."— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) November 9, 2016