HOT TAKE: The Apple Watch can make you a better parent. That’s what we tell ourselves anyway (well, not Jeff because he doesn’t have one. Sucker). Sam gives a trip report from a code camp in Virginia. Things derail a bit when we talk about plans for dealing with the impending Zombie Apocalypse. Sam really has a plan. Disney Princess Radio is a thing on Apple Music. Have you talked to your kids about Disney Princesses before they find out about it on the Street?
Also, we are really bad at reading our email. We'll bring it up in the next episode. And fortunately Jeff "agreed" to check it on his phone.
- Raising Richmond: More mindful parenting with the Apple Watch
- HiRise for iPhone & iPad
- Origin of "Ahoy Telephone"
- OmniFocus 2
- OmniFocus now available as universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Ross Catrow
- Cortex featuring CGP Grey and Myke Hurley
- Swilliams’s blog of wonderful things
- Luke Air Force Base
- Mad Max Fury Road
- Apple Music
- Disney Princess Radio on Apple Music
- Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass - Spanish Flea - YouTube
- iCloud Family Sharing